Saturday, March 31, 2007

Zoom!

When I was babysitting the girls and the baby I called their mom and asked if they could play in their little toy car. We took the car to the park and they were driving around the park. I was on the swing with Kevin.

While we were at the park, Gloria drove off somewhere. So I had Danya go stop her since I can't run fast with the baby. Gloria did not stop because apparently she didn't hear Danya. She almost drove out into the street! I had to yell her name. She had the gas pedal floored and was going everywhere. She had closed her eyes! I'm just happy that she didn't get hit by a car. I would have been so worried about her going to the hospital.

Sometimes I miss being a little kid. Seeing how much fun they have, I just miss it. Being a teenager means you can't do things as you can being a little kid because people just think it's weird. You can't act like yourself any more. You can't do fun crazy things anymore like you did as a little kid because now people just think you're weird. But as a little kid, people would just think you were trying to be funny. Do you miss being a little kid? I surely do.

No comments: