Saturday, March 31, 2007

Babysitting

Right now I'm babysitting Danya and Gloria. They're having alot of their friends over. Instead of babysitting three kids, it feels like I'm babysitting a hundred!

We started playing house with me as the mom and Amber as the stepmom. Then me and Amber started getting a little bit annoyed when all the kids started running off. We had to chase them all around and then we had to make a threat that if they did it again we weren't playing any more. After that they all calmed down.

That day for about ten minutes I forgot I was babysitting the girls and ran off with Amber. We were sitting in her house and I remembered that I was supposed to be watching the girls. So I go outside to see what the girls were doing. They were fine, but then my sister told me that a big black dog was just in the house and a strange man had to come get the dog out! Thank goodness nothing happened to the girls and the baby! I would have been in so much trouble with Jessica!

No comments: