Friday, March 2, 2007

This blog is about me!

My name is Shannon Caulkins. I'm 13 years old and I love to scrapbook! I also love cooking, watching kids, and playing outdoors. I'm a creative young girl, very smart (even though I do have some reading issues). I've got two sisters and a twin brother. My older sister is 14 and named Sarah. My younger sister is only my half sister. She's 4. Her name is Anna. My twin brother's name is Brandon. Yes, we do get in fights alot.

I started scrapbooking when I was 12 years old. I got into scrapbooking by this wonderful person named Jessica. She has 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy is a baby, 8 months old. The two girls are 5 and 6. They're all great.

My two favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween. I like Christmas because it's a time to hang out with family and have presents. I like Halloween because of the candy and I can dress up however I want and no one can make fun of me.

This blog is about me!

No comments: