Saturday, October 25, 2008

this is a really good song. read it!

Wrong AgainFather I hate to tell you thisYou taught me how to hit the markAnd once again I missed.Touch the fireYou always said that I get burnedWhy is it so hard to remember?All the lessons I have learned.How could you look at me that way?When I have failed so many timesShowing me love you tell the worldThis child is mineHow could you walk that extra mile?I see forgiveness in your smileSo should you reject me?Wrong againOnce againLord I have wondered from a pathThought I knew a better wayFrom a shorter word you've askedStanding hereI don't deserve a second chanceAnd I can't conceal the shame of youThen more I can standWhen I look into your faceAnd see the power of your graceI find it so hard to believeForgiveness that you're showing meI see the answer in your eyesLove and mercy I realizedFinally the truth has set me freeI thought you was goingInstead you're just holyThought you would judgeInstead you just love meSo should you reject me?Wrong again this is a greaat song and what I feel

No comments: