Friday, October 3, 2008

so...

right now I am thinking of all the guy I like because in my life I am looking for a husband and i know I am to young, but hey what can I say. well when I was going throw all of the guy I liked two shanded out, but one of them is 3 years older then me that I'm going to call tall dude because he tall and the one 5 years older that I'mk going to call shine eyes and i ahve a song to decide them :)Here're the lyrics:I'm tuggin' at my hairI'm pullin' at my clothesI'm tryin to keep my coolI know it showsI'm staring at my feetMy cheeks are turning redI'm searching for the words inside my headCause I'm feeling nervousTryin' to be so perfectCause I know you're worth itYou're worth it, yeahIf I could say what I want to sayI'd say I want to blow you, awayBe with you every nightAm I squeezing you too tightIf I could say what I want to seeI want to see you go down, on one kneeMarry me todayGuess I'm wishing my life awayWith these things I'll never sayIt don't do me any good it's just a waste of timeWhat use is it to you what's on my mindIf it ain't comin out we're not going anywhereSo why can't I just tell you that I careCause I'm feeling nervousTryin' to be so perfectCause I know you're worth it, you're worth it yeah I always think about if they like me think I am cute, what? what do they think about? I don't know if it is really love, but I have never felt this way for any guy or guys but them. If they ask me to do some I would in a heart beat and best of all thier christians:). I know maybe I am going a little over broad, but when I see the shine eyes it feels like my heart breaks inside when ever he sing, smile, are do any thing supid. (there a LOT more), but I don't know right now I'm looking for a older brother figure:(. so... I'm confused right now.

No comments: