Monday, October 6, 2008

good AND bad or hell and heaven

so think of the most pretty thing you saw and now think about the wrost think that has ever happen. imange god say that hell and heaven are a 1,000 times wrost or better and for me it is the wrost thing that I seen latey is a jr. hitting a freahman for saying a HI to a girl and that was he girl friend. he made the freashmen CRY it made me so MAD I can't believe how mean the world is. Some of the books I read some of the things I'v seen. God said that the human mind can't understand what would happen to us in hell. It will be 1,000 times wrost them the human mind kind think of. wow! but it also say that heaven will be a 10,000 times better and think of the best think you have ever happen to you and think about the best think you have ever seen and then try to make it 10,000 times better then try to times it again. I can't imange, but still I have a thing inside of me. I,m am trying talk to god about it, but how do I hear him and my prolbem is how do I believe in some one who I never seen who I ever know and most of all how doi respeat him if I don't fear him, I don't know why but I have a lot of qeustions and I don't know how to talk to him and if he is punishing me how do I know it is him. well I know i am not that far in my walk, but I am growing and I have to keep on walking and I have to keep on going to get to heaven!

1 comment:

Jess said...

"Fearing" God for a Christian is something entirely different that for a non-Christian. We don't have to fear him the way a criminal should fear a judge. Instead, we are in awe of him, of his greatness, his amazing abilities. He literally breathed the stars into existence! If we could fully understand that it would have us quaking in our boots at how little we know of him.

If we really took the time every day to focus on his greatness it would change how we live our lives completely. Instead we just sort of treat him like a loving daddy that we appreciate when he comes to help us or give us something and go about doing our own selfish thing the rest of the time.

It's good that you're thinking about these sorts of things.