Monday, September 29, 2008

school!!!

In school I'm trying to keep my mouth shut. A girl in one of my classes is getting to me. I have been keeping quite, but it is hard. beside that I am starting to write ever thing i have to do some I remeberand here the list:
avid- anwears question
L.A.-study vocab word
goegrahy- vocab
it does not seen like a lot, but it is there is more to it. One song that decision me is "on the outside looking in". youdon't know my nameyou don't know anything about meI try to play niceI want to be in your gameThe things that you sayYou may think I never hear about themBut word travels fastI'm telling you to your faceI'm standing here behind your back[Chorus:]You don't know how it feelsTo be outside the crowdYou don't know what it's likeTo be left outAnd you don't know how it feelsTo be your own best friend on the outside looking inIf you could read my mindYou might see more of me than meets the eyeAnd you've been all wrongNot who you think I amYou've never given me a chance[Chorus:]You don't know how it feelsTo be outside the crowdYou don't know what it's likeTo be left outAnd you don't know how it feelsTo be your own best friend on the outside looking inWell, I'm tired of staying at homeI'm bored and all aloneI'm sick of wasting all my time[Chorus (x2):]You don't know how it feelsTo be outside the crowdYou don't know what it's likeTo be left outAnd you don't know how it feelsTo be your own best friend on the outside looking inYou don't know how it feelsTo be outside the crowdYou don't know what it's likeTo be left outAnd you don't know how it feels so...... after that I what to sat things are getting better because of youth group it feel like i have more friends. I am so glad i met jess because with out her i wound have never have gone to my chruch.( I wish i could hung out with her more), but god have really move me and me happy. Thanks to god I have my youth group. Why I go to youth group is becasue after ever thing thats go on in the week I know that I can go to youth group and all of my prolbems and worries are gone. I love it all. The games the nerds and the cool people( Idon't know where I am at) to the drama, to who like me or do the person I like like me. I have a lot of qeustion,but I do really would like any one to go it is a great time. well bye for now, but can any one who read my blog comment and tell me what you think . THANKS.

No comments: