Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's be a long time.

so.... I have begin high school and a lot of things has change. Over the summer I have grow a lot, but I still make mistakes like all human do! just little one, but people still look down on you. I made a few of BIG mistakes in the past what makes people notice the little one. I will always make mistakes so some people need to live and forgive and they need to stop looking down on me for my little mistakes I can't help and I'm not going to change it because i'm human and i'm not going to act what i not! you know some time it hard to say some things to people at you really care about because of the out come at may happing so you just write it down, hope the person reads it, and it will never come up... I have been really tired and thing have not been going my way. so i'm just have to keep looking to God. I have been trying to tell my friend about God, but he comes up with really good question what are hard to anwears( i know that spelled wrong) I going to try to start reading the bible again it just so hard to understand. beside that I'm alway telling myself i'm going to lose weight, I am going to clean the house all the time and this in that, but (o.k. i am so happy my computer just turn off and this save thanks god!) when ever i tired it fail so I am going to take it step by step and with god help i can do it. :).... I love youth group I go all the time my friends ask" how do you like that" I say i fun you play games(awesome) everones "nice"(I'm sure people" talk") theres a great posture i love hearind god word. The question my friend asks me most on the bus is how do you know there is a god i said "because i have not been a christian or i have been one and desided not to follow and then my life was bad and now it awesome i have more friends and no more fight just ever thing been better." I was not a christian in till the summer and i think that is what help me grow up, but i alway put on a act. I did things at you would not ever think i'd do. I was no goody girl and i'm not afaid to amit it. I did do wrong things, but i have realies that god is my leader and i should live for him. I know I am still going to mess up, but when i do I'll pray and try to fix it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I was just saying the other day that it amazes me how much you've changed and matured over the past year.

You're welcome to come stay the night one of these Saturdays. Just let us know when you're free. Guess what? Our new 12 year old likes to scrapbook! You two could have something in common.