Wednesday, August 1, 2007

my mom


my mom is the one on the right she the the best. I'm doing this post because I had a bad dream. That I came home from school one day and i was supposed to spend the night at my moms house. When i got home everyone was at my house but my mom, and i was told i couldn't spend the night at my moms house to night. I asked why and i was told she died. No one knew where she was at just a note saying, "I'm sorry to have done this to you guys but I'm dead." The first thing i realized that this wasn't my moms handwriting. so i went to the back yard and noticed that there was a blanket nailed to the grass. I picked it up and nothing was there but a hole
I went inside and when i came back out i noticed that someone had covered the hole with the blanket again. i went outside and uncovered it again then i heard a noise so i jumped in. Luckily i missed my mom who was trying to climb out. I devised a plan for us to get out. Once i got to the top i realized that someone was trying to close the hole with the blanket again. I grabbed the hand and it was Rico from Hannah Montana. I went into the house dragging Rico behind me and told everyone what happened. then i woke up. The first thing i did when i woke up was call my mom to make sure she was OK.
I'm so lucky to have a mom like her. (of course there is more to the dream it would just take to long to write)

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's a scary dream! Gloria asked me last night if I ever have dreams of rescuing people. I do, all the time. Maybe your subconcious is trying to tell you that you need to help your mom more? You look so much like her. I think it's the cheek bones and your smile.

See you this weekend!