Wednesday, August 1, 2007

kevin


Kevin is Jessica son. he is so cute,funny,and fun to be around.
He is the only boy that's Jessica has but Jessica is in the proses of adopting kid. maybe she will get a boy. Kevin is one year old. I babysit him and he's two sister Danya and Gloria. they can be good when they decide to and when they get there new kids I can't babysitting because you have to be 14 and I'm 13. Kevin have learned a few words, and sounds that mean word like zoom for car, roof for dog and thing like that. and he learned sign langue for things like eat.
He's mom dad and sisters are helping him. Jessica and Danial have done so good with there kids. they are going to be great parents for what ever kid they get. Kevin is a smart little boy. He's going to be a human. {I cant thank of a better word } yes I spelled all by my self.**
~

1 comment:

Jess said...

Kevin took two steps today!