Saturday, July 11, 2009

Whats new in school

TIME

So... on top of school starting two weeks early. We now have 8 classes :( you know I would'nt mind it if we did'nt have to get up around 5:45. Come on! We are now starting 15 minutes early. And we are getting out 45 minute later...:( We need sleep!!!!


AFTER SCHOOL

so I through out the summer I was wondering if I should do sports or drama... well last year i did drama and hated it! well the acting part. I like tec. so what I decide to do is to go out for swimming and something like golf or maybe tennis and on saturdays i'll do tech for drama.

PLANS

early bird- so i want to take a early bird class so i'll have 9 classes:) but i can only do this if sarah takes a early class too. but I still don't know.

classes- I am going to take "smart" history class. :D i'm hoping. Still not sure but hoping

1 comment:

Shannon said...

funny things is that looking back at this post is I DID NOT HATE THE ACTING PART OF DRAMA and I am wondering why i put that and also i am going out for the fall show because i love acting