Monday, July 2, 2007

Carnival Birthday

For Anna's 5th birthday we went to a carnival with Jessica. It was $20 bucks for a wrist band but it was worth it! Anna had so much fun hanging out with Gloria and Danya. She calls them her two best friends in the whole world.

The girls went on all the little kid rides. While Sarah and I went on some big rides. The caterpillar, the mini roller coaster, was Anna, Gloria, and Danya's favorite ride. We also all spent the night at Jessica's house. Anna slept in Gloria's room.

Gloria tried spooking her out saying things like, "There are rats on the bed and poison on the floor." Anna asked, "Can I sleep with you?" and Gloria said, "No, I don't want to have a baby." She was a little confused. Anna came up to us crying, saying that she was scared, and that she wanted to sleep with Sarah. Sarah said, "No." so Anna ended up sleeping with me.

This is me on the "Freak Out" and the "Super Loop"! They are awesome!

1 comment:

Danya Mae said...

I had fun with you at the carnival! I hope we get to do it again soon!